SMECashLoans.in (hereafter referred as “SMECashLoans.in” or “SMECashLoans” or “smecashloans” or “www.smecashloans.in” or “our” or “us” or “we”) owns and operates this website. “You” or “Your” shall mean the registered member or visitor of this website. Access to and use of this Website and services available through this website are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms & Conditions along with the Privacy & Security Policy govern your relationship with SMECashLoans.in (“www.smecashloans.in”). If you disagree with any of these Terms & Conditions, please immediately terminate your use of the website.
1. SMECashLoans.in reserves the right to make any changes to the content of this website. Therefore, we suggest that you read our Terms & Conditions from time to time in order that you stay informed as to any such changes. If we make changes to our T&C and you continue to use our website, you are impliedly agreeing to the revised Terms & Conditions expressed herein.
2. SMECashLoans.in is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. SMECashLoans.in will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by disclosure of information by other parties, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This website leverages cookies to monitor your browsing preferences. These cookies help us to provide you with a better experience when you browse the website and also allow the website to be improved from time to time.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Operator, are acknowledged on the website. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. You may find that our website may have links to or from other website(s) through hypertext or any other computer links. We have no control over and shall not be responsible for the content of such website(s). These links are provided for your convenience.
7. This website/mobile app is controlled and operated by us in India. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms & Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained shall be governed by Indian law. The courts of Andhra Pradesh and/or Telangana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
SMECashLoans.in has the complete rights in regards to the aspects of your membership, loan and usage. In case of a default, SMECashLoans.in has the right to terminate your account and to use your social networks including friends/connections. In case of a default, all efforts legitimate & legal would be made and SMECashLoans.in would accordingly claim interest till date and the costs incurred during the recovery process. You authorize SMECashLoans.in to use your social networks including friends/connections and also inform your social networks including friends/connections about your default. You can under no circumstances claim any damage or loss or defamation or any other issue with SMECashLoans.in.